Imagine how it feels to lye on a warm pressurized water bed gently traveling back and fourth heat to feet while you are resting! The warmth of the water will relax you and help you relieve your muscle tension and pain so your body can function properly!
Just a few of many benefits of a HydroMassage Treatment
- Diminishes Aches and Pains
- You will move easier and with less pain
- Increases blood circulation to help your body remove metabolic toxins
- Promotes tissue healing and repair
- Feel more relaxed, calm and lessens general nervous tension
- Helps reduce stress and fatigue so your mind is clearer
- No need to undress
- Safe and Affordable
When should I use HydroMassage?
HydroMassage beds and lounges are most commonly used prior to a chiropractic adjustment, however, some patients also like to use it prior to leaving the chiropractic office.
How long does is a HydroMassage water massage treatment?
In chiropractic, pain management, physical therapy, or other medical practice, a session on a HydroMassage hydro bed is normally 12-15 minutes.
Can I target certain areas of the body with HydroMassage beds and lounges?
Yes, HydroMassage water massage treatments can be adjusted to your specific needs. Doctors can adjust the following massage bed settings:
- Target the water massage area with 60 points on the body.
- Program the water massage intensity on a scale from 1-10.
- Adjust the speed at which the water massage travels up and down the body.
- Set the temperature between 90 and 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
Can I save my particular water massage settings?
Yes, one of the key aspects of the HydroMassage beds and lounges is the standardization and repeatability of the water massage, so patients can always get the exact massage for their specific needs, regardless of when they go in for treatment. Preset programs can be created and saved to remember specific settings for different patients or treatment protocols.
How are HydroMassage beds and lounges cleaned?
HydroMassage water massage beds and lounges are easily maintained, as the HydroMassage cover is waterproof. After each HydroMassage water massage treatment, simply use cleaning wipes or spray to clean surface.